Coldwell Banker Thompson Real Estate Brokerage as a company is very involved in the thriving Huntsville, Port Sydney & Lake of Bays communities as are many of our individual Sales Representatives. We all love living here and we’ve planted deep roots. Buyers and Sellers alike will benefit from the connections we have within our community.
Canada Day Spirit
Every July 1st since 1995, we plant 7000 Canada flags around Huntsville and Port Sydney. For many residents, waking up to flags adorning our town has become a treasured start to Canada Day in our community.
Supporters & Sponsors of a Wide Variety of Events & Charities
- Table Soup Kitchen
- Salvation Army’s Christmas Toy Drive
- Chamber of Commerce Events
- Huntsville Festival of the Arts
- Tri-Muskoka and the Port Sydney Kids Tri
- Royal Canadian Legion, Huntsville Branch – We have donated funds to aid in the repairs needed following a flood at the Legion in October 2016
Huntsville Hospital Foundation, Business Cares – An initiative that inspires local businesses to give to the Foundation, to meet growing health care technology and infrastruture needs. We have proudly pledged to donate $25,000 to support these vital needs at our Huntsville Hospital.